Peanut Butter Matzo Balls
Author: Chef Mimi
- 1 box of matzos
- 1 & ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 bag of small marshmallows
- Crush matzo pieces either by hand or in a food processor until the matzo pieces are in small pieces.
- Melt the peanut butter and marshmallows in a pan, stirring until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add the crushed matzo pieces and stir.
- You may have to keep your hands wet with cold water as you form bite-sized balls.
- The number of matzo balls will depend upon the size of the balls you form.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat or serve. Enjoy!