Crunchy Celery Salad
Author: Chef Eli
- 6 stalk of celery, shaved thinly with a mandolin
- ½ large red onion, shaved thinly with a mandolin
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, EVOO, white sugar, turmeric powder, salt, and pepper.
- Once evenly combined, toss in celery, red onion, and dill.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled. The longer it marinates, the better. Enjoy!