Cajun Tilapia With Asparagus
Author: Chef Shosh
Serves: 4 Servings
- 4 fresh tilapia fillets
- 4 tbsp Cajun seasoning (paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, cayenne pepper)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb spiralized sweet potato (or you can use your own spiralizer to shape sweet potatoes)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus (ends cut)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare three medium baking sheets with a light coat of non-stick cooking spray.
- Place tilapia filets on one baking sheet spread evenly apart.
- Drizzle filets with about 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Sprinkle about 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning evenly over each filet.
- Place spiralized sweet potato strands evenly over second baking sheet.
- Drizzle about 1 tbsp olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Place raw asparagus flat on third baking sheet and drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Bake all three pans for about 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and potatoes are tender.