Zesty Kale Chips
Author: Chef Eli
Recipe type: Vegan
- 4 cups organic Tuscan Kale, cleaned and roughly chopped into 1" to 3" pieces
- 2 tbsp of cashew butter, creamy and unsweetened
- 3 tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place kale into a large bowl, making sure the leaves are dry.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, creating a thick dressing.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the kale. With your hands, massage the dressing into each leaf.
- Spread kale out over a non-stick baking sheet, making sure there is one thin layer of kale.
- Bake for 45 minutes and remove from oven. The kale will be crispy and golden brown.