Vegetable Curry Soup
Author: Chef Eli
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 large white onion, chopped into ½-inch cubes
- 3 carrots, chopped into ½-inch cubes
- 3 celery stalks, chopped into ½-inch cubes
- 3 cups cauliflower, riced
- 3 cups Tuscan kale, roughly chopped
- 1 can coconut cream
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp curry powder (any kind you like)
- 2-inch cube of fresh ginger, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ fresh cilantro leaves
- Chili sauce
- In a large Dutch oven pot over medium-high, sauté onion, carrot, and celery in EVOO for approximately 5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Sprinkle in the curry powder and ginger, and sauté another two minutes.
- Add cauliflower, coconut cream, vegetable broth, salt, and pepper. Lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Mix in the kale and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves, chili sauce, or both.