Author: Chef Shosh
Serves: 8 Pieces
- 4 slices of multigrain bread, toasted and sliced into halves diagonally
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 4 bite-sized slices of Brie
- 1 radish cut into thin slices
- 4 heirloom cherry tomatoes sliced into halves
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces lox
- 8 thin slices English cucumber
- Handful of alfalfa sprouts
- Arrange each of the half-slices of toast on a cutting board.
- Spread an even layer of mashed avocado on four slices of toast.
- Place a couple cherry tomato halves, radish slices and a slice of Brie on each of the four pieces of toast.
- Spread an even layer of cream cheese on remaining four toast halves.
- Place about one ounce of lox on each of the four slices of toast with cream cheese.
- Add a couple cucumber slices and sprouts to top each of the lox toasts.