Orange Carrot Vinaigrette
Author: Chef Eli
- 4 medium carrots
- ⅓ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup EVOO
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel and roughly chop the carrots.
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat, boil the carrots for about fifteen minutes or until soft and then drain.
- Add softened carrots, orange juice, shallot, dijon mustard, EVOO, salt, and pepper to a blender or food processor.
- Blend together for about 45 second or until smooth.
- Chill and serve over salad.