Mediterranean Quinoa Salad With Halloumi and Tahini Dressing
Author: Chef Shosh
Serves: 6 Servings
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ¾ cup grilled Halloumi cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers, sliced into small chunks
- 1 cup red and yellow pearl tomatoes, sliced into halves
- ½ cup pickled beets, sliced into small chunks
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato, cut into small chunks
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ¾ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except the eggs and mixed greens.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for dressing until smooth.
- To assemble the salads, place a small handful of greens in a bowl.
- Serve the quinoa salad over the greens and top with hard-boiled egg.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad.