My Kale Superfood Salad is a delicious, guiltless and energizing meal. It is low on calories, high on flavor, and a boost to the metabolism.
Kale Superfood Salad
Author: Chef Shosh
Serves: 4 Servings
- 2 cups Tuscan kale, roughly chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets, roasted
- ½ cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup pickled beets, sliced into small chunks
- ½ cup cooked farro
- ¼ cup asiago cheese shavings
- Avocado Lime Dressing:
- 2 large ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 whole cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- For the salad, gently toss together all salad ingredients until evenly combined in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- For the dressing, place all ingredients except olive oil in food processor and proces.
- Gradually add olive oil 1 tbsp at a time and process until dressing is thick, smooth and creamy.
- Toss salad wig dressing or serve dressing on the side.