Author: Chef Eli
- 4 cups strawberries, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 cup pineapple, roughly cubed
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped
- 1.5-inch cube of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- Juice and zest of two limes
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 small pinch of salt
- Pour strawberries, pineapple, cucumber, fresh ginger, lime juice and zest, agave syrup, fresh mint, and pinch of salt into a blender or food processed. Pulse 4-5 times, making sure to leave some chunks.
- Chill and serve. Garnish with mint and/or lime.